Our Favorite Quotes

" The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."
*~ Alice Walker~*

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Never Seen the Righteous Forsaken

Never Seen the Righteous Forsaken
Today, I ponder at the possibilities of a child, I have always thought children were a joy but now I have the urge to hold, comfort and console my own child. I pray that God will make a way because during times like these... recession, job loss, and not enough high paying jobs in my husband and I's area. It does makes us think but we can not think negatively, we must speak life and that is the word of God over our lives. We know that King David said he has never seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. We know with all of our hearts that God will make a way!

I will begin to study about Hannah and how she wanted a child of her own. I pray that God will grant me a child of my own, even if that child comes through adoption. Some of my friends tell me that I should not worry about a child, but they are not in their early 30's and they have no idea how it feels when your biological clock comes on but you are fighting PCOS,age,and other things the doctors are still puzzled about.

But the thing I love most about these friends...
They told me to be still and know that God will move within his timing, but I must be still and listen to his voice and not go ahead of him. I have always wanted to consider adoption even if I could have my own children. I know that God's little ones are to be protected, and I know that there are Christian women and men who are good husband and wifes within a good solid Christian marriage who would love the chance to care for a child and raise him or her in the admiration of God.

We are waiting!

I am waiting, but each day that I wait, it teaches me to be patient, of course...patience is a virtue! It is hard, but I thank God that I am alive and yes I do know God works in his timing. I just thank God that when that time comes, I will be ready and I will be a good mommy.

In Christ,

Peace, Love, and Blessings!!!!

Blessed Hannah

No comments: