Our Favorite Quotes

" The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."
*~ Alice Walker~*

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 24, 2009

Perfect parent????

Fear of rejection...

We are waiting for the application to arrive, but I can not help but to have fear of rejection and I know that will hurt my heart even so much more than...anything...
The waiting game is odd for me in this case because I feel like it is saying you are a perfect parent, or you are not fit to be a parent.

Maybe I am wrong for saying this but this is how I feel, and I really hope there are others who feel the same way who have been there with these same feelings too. I am so ready to be a mother and I know motherhood does not define anyone, but after all I have been through, I know I will be a good mother and I am excited about being a mother. Yes, I do have some fears like all first time mothers do, but I know I have my family and my husband's family to help me a long and my husband will be great help because he has children, so I will be okay.

This fear of rejection is giving me a headache and I need to stop worrying because I know worry is one of Satan's tools. I am waiting to complete the application... lol...pre-application jitters??? I guess, so I guess then it will be okay after the application is complete,???? I hope I do not have application jitters. lol

Blessed Hannah

No comments: